Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Arrivederci Roma - The Final Post

So I've been back from my whirlwind adventures in Rome for about a month. The last week of my stay in Italy my family came over and we all went on a tour of Rome, Pisa, Florence, San Gimignano, Verona, and Venice. It was an amazing experience to have them see first hand where I had been living for the past 4 months. I was able to get a family photo is almost all the places we visited too!



Colosseum, Roma



Florence



San Gimignano



Venice



Back in Rome for the final night in Italy

Hopefully I'll be able to put a book together of stories and pictures for both my semester abroad and of the week my family came over. I may even put a dvd together of all the videos taken. Which wasn't a huge amount of footage but certainly entertaining enough for others to see.

So although this last post on the Roma blog is rather short and simplified, by now most of you who have read along with me have had a chance to chat with me about my experience. The travelin, however, is far from over. So stay tuned for the next adventure.....

Until then,

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment