Sunday, January 10, 2010

And so it begins...

I can't believe it's time to leave for Rome already! And even though my bags are packed, I'm checked in online, and I prepaid my extra check-in bag, it still doesn't feel like tomorrow is the day and that this time next week I'll be waking up in only 2 hours to go to my first day of classes. Crazy...






And incase you were wondering how I fit 4 months of living in my luggage, I took pictures to show you! Haha. I was worried about what to pack, but it was a lot easier than I expected. I fit everything in my lime green luggage set that I LOVE! And knowing from my friend Libby (hi lib!) what I could get and where once I got in Italy was helpful, since she went through the same program a couple years ago.

I posted my semester schedule to the right of this post to give you an idea of what I'm doing and where I'll be most of the time. And of course I'll be updating here as much as possible, and I'll try to have pictures or a video for every post. You guys can leave me comments at the bottom of these posts. And PLEASE do! I want to hear from everyone!

The next time I post I'll hopefully be set up in my apartment and posting pics and chowing down on some pasta. Can't wait!

Love,
Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen
    You did a great job packing! I hope I can pack as good as you for just the one week I'll be there!!!!
    Can't wait to "chow" down on Italian pasta too.
    Can't wait it to see more pics of Rome.
    Luv ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete